It's a losing game so I'm losing it
Melissa | 16 | Dallas
13 hours ago4,995 plays
chronicallystriped said: 1, 7, 8, 12, 19
Hi! Thank you for actually asking me these hun :)
1. I have been diagnosed with chronic migraines, severe anxiety, panic disorder, anorexia, bulimia and severe PTSD. It’s fun.
7. My worried for the future is actually my future. With my PTSD, I will never be able to completely get over what happened to me and that’s terrifying. I will always remember what happened, even on my wedding day, on my kid’s birthday’s, holidays, and every ordinary day. It’s scary. That’s my fear. Remembering.
8. Having eating disorders, it’s hard to have a comfort food, but I’m on my way to recovery and I currently am loving strawberries, popcorn, cream of wheat, eggs in a basket and good ol Ben & Jerry’s! Overcoming fear foods is difficult, but I’m working on it :)
12. The biggest injustice for me is the lack of understanding of others. I have no friends besides my family and my boyfriend and the few of you I met online because none of them understand what I’m going through. I’m a big advocate for invisible illnesses and want to make a difference, but it’s a big world and I’m a small girl.
19. My family is very supportive of me and helping me with recovery and deal with my illnesses. They are a blessing and I am so thankful for them
1: what have you been diagnosed with, (and possibly self diagnosed with)?
2: what will you tend to do at nights, when you can't sleep?
3: worst experience/side effects of a medication?
4: how has your condition impacted your mental health?
5: describe your social life
6: hardest thing to do when you are flaring?
7: your worries for the future?
8: favourite comfort food?
9: tell us a valuable lesson you have learnt, through being unwell?
10: name 3 things that you miss, taken from health limitations?
11: how old were you when you started noticing symptoms?
12: biggest injustice about living with a chronic illness?
13: worst advice you have been given about your health?
14: what items, related to illness, could you not cope without?
15: can you remember being pain free?
16: do you know anyone in real life who shares your condition?
17: one symptom you would love not to have?
18: lovely things said to you and something ignorant/negative, about being sick?
19: are your family supportive, or mostly ignorant to your suffering?
20: describe the feeling after walking up/down stairs
21: any natural supplements, powders or alternative treatments you would recommend others try?
22: what is the biggest thing you would like people to understand about your illness?
Come ask me : )
Doctor: you can either lay in bed in pain or be out with your friends in pain, dont let it control you
Me: oh yeah okay friends hold on a sec i gotta throw up and possibly cry for 21 min. you know what, just go ill crawl my way to catch up with u guys at forever 21
Me: at least im having fun right
My amazing #MCM 😘 words can’t describe him and how he makes me feel ☺️💙 @thedustingoff
A great fire burns within me, but no one stops to warm themselves at it, and passers-by only see a wisp of smoke.